Albert Bartlett Roast Potatoes, Spanish Chorizo, Broad Bean & Rocket Salad
A colourful dish that's ideal for a Spanish themed tapas night!
- 300 g Spanish Chorizo
- 600 g frozen Albert Bartlett Rooster roast potatoes
- 100 g frozen broad beans
- 50 g Rocket Leaves
- 100 ml Extra virgin rapeseed oil
- Place the Albert Bartlett roast potatoes onto a tray and cook in a hot oven heated to 180oC until the potatoes are crisp, golden and hot in the middle.
- Peal the chorizo sausage and cut into 1-inch slices.
- Heat a frying pan and add the rapeseed oil, add the chorizo and sauté until golden and the chorizo releases its oils.
- Add the Albert Bartlett roast potatoes to the pan with the chorizo, serve the chorizo and roast potatoes between the bowls, drizzle the oils from the pan over the bowls.
- Blanch the broad beans in salted boiling water and scatter over the chorizo and Albert Bartlett roast potatoes, garnish with the rocket.