Baked Salmon with Cherry Tomatoes, Fennel and Dill
Alaska Seafood shares its Baked Salmon with Cherry Tomatoes, Fennel and Dill recipe.
- 4 frozen salmon wild Alaska fillets
- 1 fennel bulb (large) finely sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices lemon
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp frozen dill chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / fan oven 170°C / Gas Mark 5. Cut out 4 x 30cm (12 inch) squares of foil or baking parchment.
- Place a frozen salmon fillet onto the centre of each piece of foil or parchment. Share the fennel, tomatoes, lemon slices and lemon juice between the parcels. Sprinkle with olive oil, then season.
- Fold the foil or parchment over the fish and vegetables, scrunching it up to seal tightly. Place on baking sheets and bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Unwrap the parcels and check that the fish is cooked - the flesh should flake easily when tested with a fork. Serve, sprinkled with chopped dill.