- 300 g frozen broccoli
- 300 g frozen cauliflower
- 300 g frozen carrots
- 300 g frozen sweetcorn
- 3 eggs medium
- 1 bag oats wholemeal
- 300 g cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tbsp parsley dried
- 1 tsp frozen red chilli flakes
- 4 bread buns
- 1 tbsp olive oil or alternative such as Flora Cuisine
- Boil your frozen veg for 3-4 minutes. Once cooked, drain, add eggs and puree.
- Add whole grain oats and cheese to the pureed vegetable mix and stir until you have dough-like consistency.
- Season your mix before forming burger shapes and frying them from both sides until golden brown.
- Serve in a bun of your choice and salad as a side.