Chicken Pitta with Garlic Mayo
- 8 chicken frites
- 2 pitta breads
- 0.5 red onion
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 0.25 cucumber
- mixed salad leaves
- 2 tbsp garlic mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat the deep fat fryer to 180°C.
- Cook the Chicken Frites in the oil for 2-3 minutes.
- While the Frites are cooking, prepare the salad. Dice the red onion finely, chop the cherry tomatoes into quarters and chop the cucumber into small cubes.
- Lightly heat the pittas in a toaster to warm them up for 1-2 minutes, and then slice open one side of each pitta to make a pocket. Swipe a small amount of garlic mayonnaise around the inside of the pitta with a knife.
- Fill the pitta with the salad.
- Remove the Chicken Frites from the deep fat fryer and drain on kitchen roll.
- Put the Chicken Frites in the pittas with the salad and serve.