Chunky Chicken Salsa Wrap
A tasty chicken salsa wrap is the perfect light lunch that can be eaten on-the-go.
- 8 chicken goujons
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- lettuce leaves
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 large tomato
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- squeeze lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 0.5 tsp chilli powder optional
- 0.5 tsp ground cumin optional
- Pre heat the deep fat fryer to 180°C.
- Cook the Chicken Goujons in the oil for 2-3 minutes.
- While the Goujons are cooking, prepare the salsa.
- Chop the red onion, coriander leaves and tomato finely, crush the garlic clove and place in a bowl. Squeeze on the lime juice, season and add spices (optional) then mix well.
- Remove the chicken goujons from the deep fat fryer and drain on kitchen roll.
- Arrange the chicken goujons and lettuce on the tortilla down the middle and not too close the bottom then add the salsa. Fold up the bottom then roll up the wrap and serve.