Fish Finger Club Sandwich
This sandwich is ideal when you want a quick and tasty lunch or late evening meal. Children will love these!
- 4 fish fingers
- 2 slices of crusty bread
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1 avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 2 rashers of streaky bacon
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 190°C Fan / Gas Mark 7 – cook the fish fingers according to the instructions on pack.
- Grill the streaky bacon until crispy.
- Build the sandwich layering the fish fingers, tomato, avocado and streaky bacon onto the bread.
- Finish with a spoonful of mayonnaise and top with the second slice of bread.