Fish Finger Pie
This delicious hearty meal is a perfect way to warm up this winter.
- 10 fish fingers
- 1 medium red pepper (sliced into wedges)
- 1 tin baked beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- potatoes (mashed)
- cheddar cheese (handful)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 190°C Fan / Gas Mark 7 – cook the fish fingers according to the instructions on pack.
- Panfry the red peppers in the olive oil until soft. Add the baked beans to the mixture and heat gently.
- Place the red pepper and baked beans mixture into the base of an oven proof dish.
- Cut the cooked fish fingers into chunks and place on top of the baked beans mix.
- Cover with mashed potato and sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese over the top.
- Finish under a pre-heated grill until golden.