Flipper Dippers with Halloween Sweet Potato Fries & Ghoulish Green dip
It's all treats with this delicious recipe from Young's Seafood.
- 6 frozen Young’s Flipper Dippers
For the Halloween Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 sweet potatoes washed and cut into rounds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
For the Ghoulish Green Dip
- 50 g frozen peas
- 50 g young leaf spinach washed
- 70 g light soft cheese
- 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh mint washed
- salt (optional)
- ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/Gas mark 6
- For the Fries – use mini cutters or hand carve stars and cut Halloween faces into the centre of the sweet potato slices.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking parchment, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with sea salt and bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes
- Cook the Flipper Dippers according to instructions on pack
- For the Dip - cook the peas in boiling water for two minutes, drain and run under cold water, drain again
- Place the spinach leaves in a colander and pour boiling water over the leaves until they are wilted. Run under cold water and squeeze out the excess water
- Put the spinach in a food processor with the peas, soft cheese and mint and blend until smooth (or optional to mash). Season to taste and spoon into a serving bowl with sweet potatoes and Flipper Dippers.