Sunday Roast From the Freezer
This Sunday roast is perfect for when you are in a rush but still want to end your week in the perfect way.
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 300 g frozen carrots
- 300 g frozen peas
- 200 g frozen broad beans
- 4 vegetarian sausages
- 4 sage and onion stuffing balls
- 4 Yorkshire puddings large
- Place mixed vegetables onto a baking tray and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, shake and then return to the oven with the stuffing balls, sausages and the large Yorkshire pudding (on a separate tray) for another 20 minutes.
- While the mixed vegetables are cooking in the oven cook the peas and broad beans on the hob and cook the carrots in the microwave.
- Once everything is cooked, place all ingredients in to the Yorkshire pudding and pour over gravy (optional).