Garlic Bread Tear and Share with Cheese
Perfect as a starter or side to an Italian dish, this Garlic tear and share bread with Cheese will go down well with your guests.
- 500 g Kara Doughball defrosted
- 2 bulbs garlic crushed
- 100 g butter unsalted
- pinch mixed herbs dried
- 100 g cheddar cheese grated
- Place the doughball in a bowl, cover and allow to rise. Divide into small rough balls, about the size of a ping pong ball. Melt the butter in a pan (gently to prevent it burning). Stir in the crushed garlic and salt to the butter (add black pepper if required). Remove off the heat.
- Take the small balls of dough and lightly coat with the butter and place them so they are nearly touching in the bottom of a deep baking tin. Sprinkle with herbs. Cover with cling film and leave to rise (until tin is full).
- Coat with more garlic butter, add grated cheese (optional), place in preheated oven (200ºC) and bake until golden.