Glazed Chicken with Coriander Couscous
Try this beautifully flavoured chicken with giant couscous - something a little different.
- 300 g giant couscous cooked
- 150 g chicken breast strips
- 25 g butter
- 50 g frozen diced red pepper
- 50 g frozen diced onion
- 2 tsp frozen ginger chopped
- 2 tsp frozen garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp frozen coriander chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- Cook the couscous as per instructions and set aside to cool.
- To a pan add the butter, onion and red pepper and gently cook until tender then combine with the couscous, add the coriander and season to taste.
- Pan fry the chicken strips for approx 8 to 10 minutes and allow these to take on a golden colour on all sides, add the ginger and garlic and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the honey to the pan and coat the chicken breast strips.
- Serve the glazed chicken with the coriander couscous and enjoy.