Gourmet Beef Burgers
Try this quick gourmet beef burger meal idea for an exciting and tasty dinner. Yummy!
- 4 Kara brioche buns
- 560 g frozen ground beef defrosted
- 110 g pepper jack cheese sliced
- 100 g barbecue sauce
- 8 onion rings
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 tomatoes (large) sliced
- 8 rashers of bacon
- Heat grill to medium-high. Form the beef into four 3/4-inch-thick patties. Use your fingers to make a shallow well in the top of each patty. (This will prevent overplumping during cooking.) Season with a total of 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Oil the grill and cook the patties with the wells facing up for 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook 4 to 5 minutes more, topping the burgers with the pepper jack during the last 3 minutes of cooking.
- Grill the brioche rolls until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes. Dividing evenly spread the rolls with the barbecue sauce. Form with the rolls, lettuce, burgers, tomato, onion rings, bacon and serve.