Pacific Cod with Lime, Chilli and Ginger
Alaska Seafood shares its Cod with Lime, Chilli and Ginger recipe for a quick and easy meal idea. A quick and easy dish with zesty cod and aromatic flavours for dinner time.
- 4 frozen cod wild Alaska fillets
- 2 tsp frozen root ginger
- 1 lime grated zest and juice
- pinch frozen red chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 300 g egg noodles medium
- 4 pak choi halved lengthways
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan oven 170°C , gas mark 5.
- Put the frozen cod fillets into a shallow baking dish and rub the ginger and lime zest over them. Sprinkle with the lime juice and sliced chilli. Drizzle the sesame oil over them.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes until the fish is done – the flesh should flake easily when tested with a fork.
- Whilst the fish is cooking, soak the noodles in boiling water for 6 minutes, or according to pack instructions. Steam the pak choi for 3 or 4 minutes, until the leaves wilt.
- Serve the cod with the noodles and pak choi, sprinkled with sesame seeds.