Salmon Pasta with Bacon, Capers and Sherry Vinegar
Try this pasta with salmon bacon, capers and sherry vinegar for a quick and delicious evening meal idea. The saltiness of the salmon match with the sharpness of the capers and sherry vinegar. This delicious meal idea is quick, easy and tastes fantastic. What more do you want!
- 1 pack spaghetti dried
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 slices Simple Salmon Bacon
- 35 g butter
- 2/3 tbsp capers mini
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tsp white sugar granulated
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley
- Cook the pasta in a pan of salted boiling water for 9-11 minutes. Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan.
- Dice the Simple Salmon bacon into small chunks and add to the pan with a splash of olive oil.
- Season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper and cook until crispy.
- Add the butter, followed by the capers and sherry vinegar, then remove the pan from heat.
- When the pasta is cooked, pour through a colander. Add the drained pasta to the pan with the Simple Salmon bacon and capers.
- Mix together well with the chopped parsley and serve with grated parmesan cheese.