Salmon Fillet with Oven Baked Risotto
- 235 g risotto rice
- 4 salmon fillets skinless
- 750 ml vegetable stock or fish stock
- 1 onion medium, diced
- 70 g Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp frozen parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp frozen chilli chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Pre heat oven to 180c / 350f / gas mk 4.
- Panfry the salmon fillets in the sunflower oil for 1 minute either side then set aside onto a greased oven proof tray.
- Using the same pan gently cook the onions and garlic with the rice and the chilli for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the stock to the pan, half at a time and bring to the boil each time.
- Pour the rice and stock mixture into a casserole dish. Place into the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes stirring half the way through until the rice is tender.
- While the rice is in the oven, pan fry or oven cook the salmon for 12 to 15 minutes until cooked through and piping hot.
- Stir the grated parmesan cheese and coriander into the rice and serve with the salmon fillets.