Simply Breaded Cod with salad and paprika mayo
Simply Breaded Young's Cod with a tomato, fennel, radish & red onion salad with dressing and paprika mayo.
- 1 pack of Young's Breaded Cod
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt & Ground Black Pepper
For the salad
- 1 small yellow tomato
- 1 small red tomato
- 1 small green tomato
- ½ small fennel bulb
- 1 small red onion
- 4 radishes
- fresh coriander - chopped
For the Paprika Mayonaise
- 4 tbsp good quality mayonaise
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Place 2 Young’s Simply Breaded Cod fillets on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook according to the instructions on pack.
For the salad dressing:
- Simply mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and ground pepper together.
For the paprika mayo:
- Mix together the mayonaise with a squeeze of lemon and the smoked paprika.
- Place in a ramequin dish.
For the salad:
- Slice all the tomatoes, fennel, radishes and red onions
- On a plate layer the tomatoes, add the fennel and radishes on top and then add the red onions
- Pour the dressing over the salad - leave to marinade and finish with the coriander.
- Plate the fish, dress the salad on the side with the paprika mayonnaise & lemon wedges.