Sweet Chilli Frozen Cod Fillet Strips Tacos
Sweet Chilli Frozen Cod Fillet Strips Tacos served with salad and sweet chilli sauce.
- 1 pack Frozen Young’s Sweet Chilli Cod Fillet Strips
- 2 soft flour tortillas OR taco shells
- 1 bag mixed salad
- 100 g frozen red onion sliced and defrosted
- ½ cucumber finely sliced
- sweet chilli sauce dressing
- Lime wedges to serve
- Cook the Sweet Chilli Cod Fillet Strips according to the instructions on the pack
- Take the taco shells, or tortilla wraps, and place onto a serving plate
- Arrange the salad leaves into the tortillas or tacos with the red onion and cucumber
- Place the hot cooked Sweet Chilli Cod Fillet Strips on top, drizzle with sweet chilli sauce and serve with lime wedges and a bowl of sweet chilli dipping sauce on the side
- If using tortilla wraps, fold them in half into a taco shape and serve
- Enjoy with a refreshing cold Thai Beer.