Young’s Frozen Scallops with a Rocket, Asparagus & Pea Salad
Scallops served with a rocket, asparagus and pea salad - garnished with lemon.
- 1 pack Young’s Scallops with Lemon & Pink Peppercorn Butter
- 50 g frozen peas
- 50 g Frozen Asparagus Spears
- 1 small bag Rocket Leaves
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 squeeze of a Lemon
- Salt & Ground Black Pepper to season
- Add the peas & asparagus to a pan of boiling salted water, bring back to the boil & simmer for 3 minutes
- Drain & chill
- Make a dressing using the Olive oil, White Wine Vinegar and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and season with salt & ground black pepper
- Cook the Scallops with lemon & pink peppercorn butter according to the instructions on pack
- Mix the peas & asparagus with the rocket leaves
- Add the dressing, toss gently together & serve with the scallops.