Young’s Gastro Lightly Dusted Basa Fillets and Dauphinoise Potatoes
Create an effortless restaurant dining experience at home.
- 1 pack Young’s Gastro Lightly Dusted Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper Basa Fillets
- 500 g White potatoes (peeled & thinly sliced)
- 200 ml double cream
- 100 ml milk
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g Gruyère (or cheddar cheese
- Cook the Gastro Basa Fillets as per the on pack cooking instructions.
- Place double cream and milk and the garlic in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Add the potatoes, stir so they’re covered & simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crushed garlic clove, season with a pinch of salt & pepper and empty the pan contents into the oven-proof dish.
- Grate and sprinkle your chosen cheese over the top and bake in the oven at 180/Gas Mark 4 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with your favourite steamed veg.