Young’s Gastro Sweet Chilli Marinated Basa Fillets With Noodles And Pak Choi
A Basa Fillet recipe with an oriental twist.
- Young’s Gastro Sweet Chilli Marinades
- Pak Choi
- 200 g Rice noodles
- 1 Red pepper red pepper sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Cook the Basa Fillets according to the instructions on pack.
- Place the rice noodles in a bowl with a sprinkle of sea salt, cover with boiling water & leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Cut red peppers into wedges and stir fry for 5 minutes, add the pak choi and cook until wilted. Add the sesame seeds.
- Drain the noodles, and stir in the Soy Sauce and Lemon Juice. Toss with the red peppers, pak choi and sesame seeds.
- To serve, place the noodles into a serving dish and place the Sweet Chilli Marinated Basa Fillet on top.